Global Warriors is a bold, pioneering leadership development consultancy. It’s our passionate belief that it’s time for the world to see a radical human shift.
We believe this can only happen when we reimagine the relationships that shape our lives. We need to learn how to relate to each other in new ways; to develop a different style of leading that is all at once compassionate, open, trusting, awake, courageous and ready.
Ready to take on the challenges of 21st Century – in a relational way.
Do you agree? Read on.
Our clients are warrior leaders. Mostly, they work for global organisations, which have the power to bring about massive, world change – for the better. Many of them are already doing it.
They take a stand for all of us. And we care deeply about them.
We are the warriors for those front-line warriors.
We are committed to providing them with the best service and experience we can, and we believe in co-creating those vital, sustaining and rewarding relationships for the long term.
And here’s where we need your help. The rapid growth of our young business means we now need an additional team member to tend these relationships with us, and to give them the love and attention they deserve.
The Business Development role
This is a new role on our team which you will have the opportunity to shape with us. Essentially you will have responsibility for identifying the key stakeholders within existing Global Warriors’ client accounts and developing strong, successful relationships which are ripe for partnering around opportunities as they emerge. It also involves leading in initial outreach towards new prospects for Global Warrior’s services in line with the overall business development strategy.
This is not a conventional sales role and we are not chasing short term revenue at any cost. This is about connection, meaningful conversation and adding value. As part of engaging our client relationships, you will also need to have a good understanding of our business, and stay closely connected with your business team colleagues.
What kind of person?
- Flexible, entrepreneurial and collaborative. You are prepared to be hands-on, to evolve and do whatever it takes to support Global Warriors in its growth.
- You’ll have had some experience of, or exposure to human development and organisational change. You’re also a life-long learner yourself!
- Self-starting and self-reliant. Comfortable working in an independent contractor capacity, at least in the short-medium term.
- Ability to translate insight into meaningful strategic outcomes. You see the big picture while happily attending to the day-to-day.
- Strong communicator and influencer. You thrive in a networking environment and in building strong, enduring relationships. You’re comfortable working with leaders at all levels.
What the role entails?
- Act as the handling point for leads, facilitating development conversations between client prospects and key Global Warriors team members as new opportunities emerge; tracking progress to ensure timeliness and pace in our response.
- Maximise opportunities to add value to existing clients and generate growth for Global Warriors, both in financial and in client-relational terms.
- Work alongside colleagues in marketing communications, client management and programme delivery to ensure projects and programmes are supported and well executed.
- Manage our CRM system ensuring all client contacts, conversations and deals remain up to date, including key documentation.
This is a part-time role, starting initially on 25 hours/month. Hours may increase subject to a review after your first 3 months.
Ideal start date: 31 March
Ideally you should be based within easy access of the area around London/ M25 and be prepared to work as a limited company contractor with your own public and professional insurances already in place.
Starting Fee Rate: £500 / day plus expenses
Next step is to fill in the short questionnaire at the end of this link (hyperlink).
Once received, we’ll be back in touch very shortly to discuss where we go from there.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.