Some beautiful thoughts on embracing feeling of sadness, melancholy and grief from Global Warrior Jon Hill @jonhillcoach
Our recent tweets
"These key scientific findings suggest that inspiration is not willed –it happens. Knowing this should free you from the pressure to make inspiration happen."
Why inspiration matters: https://t.co/GtFRXdBU5i
In March our theme is inspiration – and what inspires us most is the work we do with global organisations, shaking up what's possible for their teams, leaders and individuals.
Take a look at our inspiration in action: https://t.co/FQDwfiNfGJ
Hint : If you like this blog and would like to share it, click one of the social media icons on the left.
Some Recent Thoughts
- The Inspiration Advantage: How Connecting with Your Dreams Can Change Your Life and Transform Your Leadership
- Why Women are Leading the Way as Courageous Leaders in the #MeToo Era
- Is it Tme for a Digital Detox? How to Have a More Conscious Relationship with Your Phone
- Capitalism or Kindness? How to have a Conscious Christmas
- Shedding the Armour of Cynicism