Some beautiful thoughts on embracing feeling of sadness, melancholy and grief from Global Warrior Jon Hill @jonhillcoach
Our recent tweets
When was the last time you changed or evolved your values, philosophy or focus – personally, or in your business?
What's the next growth edge for you?
How do you keep evolving and shifting, instead of remaining static?
#values #philosophy #leadership #edgemindset
"Leaders, whatever field they work in, have a strong impact on people’s lives and on how the world develops... We are here for 90 or 100 years at the most. During this time, we should work to leave the world a better place."
Hint : If you like this blog and would like to share it, click one of the social media icons on the left.
Some Recent Thoughts
- Kindfulness: a tool for leading consciously and courageously
- Life in the Slow Lane – Busting the Myth of Pace and Productivity
- The Inspiration Advantage: How Connecting with Your Dreams Can Change Your Life and Transform Your Leadership
- Why Women are Leading the Way as Courageous Leaders in the #MeToo Era
- Is it Tme for a Digital Detox? How to Have a More Conscious Relationship with Your Phone